Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dog Museum


Dog Museum is located in an antique mall near Waco, Texas. It claims to house the world's largest public collection of dog items with over 7,000 on display. Museum includes more than 1000 categories. Some of the items in the museum are an18th century rifle with a dog head stock, acast iron dog head hitching post an aluminum Scottie-Shaped heater.

If you're like to share any information with me , post a comment and tell me about your Dog Museum you know in your country.

For more reading go to "Dog Museum"

Best Wishes,
Dorothy
www.dogmillion.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been to that museum. they say what's on display there are great. should check it our one of these days.

-andrei
dog bathing-4less.com

Dorothy said...

Hi Andrei,where are you from? do let me know more if you visit the museum one day ya.

Do visit my blog more often or share with your friend as i will bring you the latest update about Dog activities. Also you can visit my dog website for other dog tips.

http://www.dogmillion.com/

Cheers!
Dorothy